Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

hCG Day 9

My daughter's Birthday! She is 1. I did good, when I think about it, because it was hard to keep doing what I am supposed to do with all the ice cream and sweets around me. Swimming was my sport today! I miss swimming and today I got the chance and took it happily!

Dinner was a little hard, my husband cooked and that is always delicious. But there I always did quiet fine with a nice salad. I love salads!


As dinner times are sometimes hard times, I always feed my little girl first. Than the rest of the family is almost finished, that makes it a little easier. ( not always though)
 
Taking the globules got very natural. I do not even have to think about it too much anymore. Just sometimes I forget my vitamins and other supplements.
 
I was not perfect following my hCG diet, but almost! (had a little bit of the birthdaycake and two spoons of the macaroni :))
 
Live is beautiful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen