Samstag, 26. Juli 2014

hCG Day 8

After a very restless night, I was a little bit afraid to weigh myself , because of yesterday's sins. To my surprise my weight was fine, I lot again a little and so I was very happy about it. Today one week ago I started with my "filling up days".
 
The measurements from today were good. I actually, like always, expected more. I am doing fine and will go on.
 
 
Because of yesterday's news , organizing help and being there for my friends, I did not had the urge to eat^at all. So I had an apple&orange - day. For dinner, like so often, some salad.


Later this evening a little bowl of champion soup and some nuts. I brought dinner to the mourning parents. And to get them to eat, they have not eaten all day, I ate with them. But, I have to admit, that every single spoon I was feeling a little uncomfortable.
 
I am a little afraid, that I will not succed with my project!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen