Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

hCG Day 11

A black day for me! I did everything fine all day long till I become very upset with myself! Do you have that? Sometimes we just get upset and then we are finding comfort in food, which is just a grip away.
 
Let me explain. I sprained my left foot, had to drive two hours with the car back home, could not cool it and was overwhelmed by the pain AND I did not eat till late in the afternoon! One other point was, that I did not like my weight in the morning, even I did fine the day before I had more. I wish it would be truly less every single day!
 
As the whole day went different as thought and planned and my husband got us food, a very nice salad with couscous, knowing that i like couscous, I just ate it and as dessert I had a little piece of Birthday cake leftover. The salad was so yummy!

 
 
I got crutches the end of the evening and that made me calm down. I have so much to do for next week, the thought that I am not able to fulfill my chores as I can't walk made me feel so helpless.
 
Tomorrow is always fresh......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen