Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Day 26

I did it, I did it! I did yoga and I felt so fine! Hurra!!!!
 
My day was full and hot. Very hot! When it is that hot I do not really like to eat, except watermelon, but there was none. So I drank two protein shakes, ne for breakfast and one for late lunch. Had some cherries and with my little girl I shared one soft ice after the long shopping tour in the city. In between water, water and more water. I do not know how hot it was, but very hot!
 
 
 
For dinner I made something Austrian. "Faschierte Laibchen mit Tomatensauce und Erdäpfelpüree. Of course with some salad to it. (Minced meat loaf with tomato sauce and mashed potatoes). I do not cook like that very often, so it was a special treat.
 
After bringing the children to bed (till they sleep it is always late) I felt that I had enough energy, so I decided to roll out my yoga mat, take an exercise movie from the internet and get started.
 
Even though I felt inflexible and stiff. It was good and I will do it again!

Happy 4 Days to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen