Montag, 28. Juli 2014

hCG Day 12

I could not weigh myself, so I do not how I stand at the moment. Walking with crutches  and having pain takes much energy. My mood is not the best!
 
For lunch I had a very nice salad again, like almost every day, but this time I ate "again" with my little baby girl a piece fo cake. I am being honest, but I can't say why. after some couple bites, I did not like it and stopped. I took a very, very long nap and felt a little better, than in the evening. Had no appetite the rest of the day and so I just had a little cup of plain soup.

One thing made me very happy today, I got a very nice compliment, about my weight loss! More important I can feel and see that I am on a very good way.

I need to get on track again, otherwise this whole project has no use.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen