Montag, 28. Juli 2014

hCG Day 13

I took this morning some time to get motivated again, so I chose to watch and read a little about hCG users! Yes, it worked and I had a good morning and for lunch like so often salad (cucumber, radish, little bit of ham, grüner salad, thymian and salt)  and vitamins, supplements, lots, and lots to drink. My ability to walk is limited and so I had the pleasure to rest int he early afternoon.


I thought about making a video and like so many others to place it on YouTube. The thought is very interesting.

This time the afternoon was very hard for me. I do not know why, but I wanted to eat something so I decided to eat some cottage cheese. In some of the information I read it was considered as OK.
 
Dinner, I am sorry no pic again we had fisch with spinach. Mhmmmmmm very, very good and filling.
 
My feelings are so mixed at the Moment. Sadness, grief also happiness. Tomorrow will be a hard day and I hope I will do fine. We will attend a farwell and funeral, very touchy and special.

So good night, A.-Alexandra

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen