Samstag, 26. Juli 2014

hCG Day 7

I did not write for the last past days, a tragedy happend very close to me. I try to give you all a view about every single day I missed till today!
 
Day 7 was again a very busy day, my wedding anniversary. I woke up with the thought," I need to be strong and eat well!". And I did, till to dinner.
 
Had lot of different things to do, run errands for our vacation which is coming up soon, groceries, finishing a gift for my husband, being a mom and keeping the children busy, happy and at the same time clean, cook etc. It all went well, I drank enough, ate fine, took my globules and vitamins.


Dinner was delicious, but I stole some of french fries with a bit ketchup, had a little tiny bit of if ice, while feeding our baby. So far over the amount of kcal that I should have.



The funny thing is, that in the morning I was writing with my "hCG-friend" about that I always did well so far and never eat more than I should, or different, than it is good. Hahahaha
 
After dinner some terrible news broke into our happy evening. We spend the rest of the time in the hospital with friends that lost their only child through drowning in a lake that afternoon. A sweet little boy was taking with only six years of age.

After a long, long night and finally in bed around 2 a.m. I was happy that I "sinned" and ate more than I should. With only a light small meal I would not have been able to be strong.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen