Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

Day 29

my tummy was still full from that delicious broccoli soup and so my scale did not show the same weight like the day before. Not amused I must say, not at all amused! But went I went to measure, my smile grew and grew bigger and bigger!
 
Here they are. let's go back to day one, when I took my measurements:




See the diffrence? Incredible! I did good, with all those little sins sometimes and not able to run every day, which I still dislike very much.

Here are some left overs from my lunch, that I could not finish.


In the afternoon, I had some fruit and lots of water during the whole day. Also my bicycle was used like always and so I am in good form.

I had a wonderful day and celebrated healthy a little, in the evening I went out and ate delicious and very light chinese food with Meneer van Duin.

Happy 1 Day to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen