Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

Day 21

I fit one of my favorite dresses. Lalalalala I fit my dress, I fit my dress! Unbelievable! I am so happy, can't say how much! What a week this one was for me and now this!

 
Did not made it to eat in the morning, but took some fruit to church. Which is very helpful! But as I was so happy, nothing mattered!
 
Lunch was wonderful and refeshing.




In between watermelon. Oh, how much I love watermelon. it reminds me of my childhood with my hungarian family. Every summer, I would almost only eat watermelon and play outside.




We had guests tonight and so Meneer van Duin made "Sicilian Lasagna". Without bechamel sauce, but with much cheese, corn, meat, lots ot tomatoes and herbs. Since I know it, it is my favorite!


Our guest from China, brought some chocolate. They of course did not no how tempting that is for me. Very, very, very tempting. I like chocolate, but histamine is not good for me at all. I had a piece of "Apfelstrudel".

Happy 9 Days to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen