Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

Day 30

is already gone! Like so often it took me some days to write. I truly need to work on my diciplin!

Day 30 was somehow a very weird day. I had incredible pain in my Achilles' tendon and I am still very much in pain. So much that I even avoid using my bike if possible. It was also pouring water the last days and to that I was extremely busy.
 
 

What did I learn from this experiment?

1. I am not truly good in keeping up with an Internet - Group. After the first week I was mostly too late to read the assignments for the day, so I was always a little to late and than did not report as it should be. I also did quickly my own thing.

2. To write in english was somehow difficult, but I learned again a lot. and I am very thankful for that.

3. It worked. I lost weight, my clothes fit better and I lost some cm around my waist. I will definitely do some more.

4. To watch and report what I eat was very helpful, so in that case the group was a big help for me as also you my reader's, whoever you are.

5. With everyday a little - can be changed so much! I always said that to my clients back in my other life in Vienna, as training was so very natural to me and coaching the "Princesses" around me. Now I saw it from another side - the doing-side. Which was very interesting.

6. I definitely learned and got used to drink more, which is very helpful, so thanks!

No more day's to go in this Project, but I have already another one in my mind.
 
There will be some more Happy 30 Day's just wait and see!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen