Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

Day 24


a very long day, nope no 8 hours sleep! About 25 km on my bike today - tired and very good!
 
I had today a doctors appointment about m left heel. The conclusion was that my achilles tendon is inflamed, so no running for me.
 
Breakfast was like the other day leftover mhmm, Lunch as usual, corn waffles, ham, tomatoes, cucumber, cooked egg etc. And I had next to carrots in the afternoon, also 3 or 4 chippies.

 
I made a lovely dinner, but had no time to eat it, so I had a little bowl of cucumber salad with seasonings and a spoon yogurt, oh I almost forgot 2 fish sticks and 2 of  these lovely grid - potatoes.
 

For me was the fish all on top with Feta cheese and spinach. Schade!

I am planning to make an oak-nut-bread.


 
Happy 6 Days to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen