Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014

Start


Welcome to my Happy 30 Day's Blog!

30 Day's where I will eat healthy food, work out and keep my thoughts positiv!

I will report every single day to see how I am doing and to be honest to myself and to you if you are following.

It will be a big challenge for me, but I take it. After my last pregnancy I have some kilo's to loose and a waist to get back.

As a mother of 5 I very often have the feeling to not have time for myself at all. I am still finding my way after 14 years of beeing called Mother.

I am actually a professional. I worked as a personal health trainer for some years having my own company called "Feel Like A Princess" in Vienna. After moving to the Netherlands from Austria I stopped and became a full time mom.

Happy 30 Day's here I come......

Ps. The picture you see is my family on our last home-vacation in Vienna in May

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen