Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Day 9

I felt good all day long. That Reiki was amazing and truly reactivated my energy flow. I had lot of it today!

Breakfast :

Lunch: A very yummy cucumber salad, made by my girlfriend. She is an excellent cook. I admire her. With small things she can make delicious meals. 3 corn waffles, 2 with ham and 1 with cheese, tea and some olives.


In between I had some cherries, some of a honeymelon, and an apple and lots of tea.
 
Dinner, was hard today. The children wanted "Palatschinken" which is pancakes. Sweet ones. Yes in Austria we eat them also for dinner and so we do sometimes. It was difficult to get all those sweet things, because I wanted also some and at the same time I did not want any. So we all know how your mind tries to fool you. For the family I made whole wheat Palatschinken and they had jam, chocolade, pouder suger etc.
 
For me I decided to have a Dukan pancake,  to it I put some cherries and a banana in a plain yogurt. The first course was a "Leberknödelsuppe" ( liver dumplings)  with carrots. No, I did not make them myself. Sorry!


20 km was i cycling today with the two little ones on board. I had some errands to run and decided to do all of them by bike. It felt good!

Happy 21 Day's to go


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen