Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Day 14

After Day 12 and 13 I had to check on the scale today if my weight changed. It did not! Which is good, very good.

Sundays are like a wrote one week ago, different. I almost never eat in the morning and this sunday I did not had time for a shake either. So I took some fruit with me to church which was fine, but I was very, very hungary when we came home. So this is what I ate, as usual.


rice waffles with had and radish, cucumber salad, feta cheese and tomatoes and to it milk.
 
For dinner I had to improvise and cute all sorts of vegetables, german bratwurst and again potatoes ( they where the only ones I had). Everybody liked it, me too, but it was not totally healthy, I need to do better.
 
 
 
All afternoon long I had tea, mor tea and again tea!

Happy 16 Day's to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen