Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Day 11

As I loved yesterday's Chili with couscous so much! I had it for breakfast, which was delicious, but somehow it filled my tummy in an uncomfortable way. And the rest of the day I was grieving for something else, but I did not cheat, which was hard.


 
After filling my tummy, I went to the market with the two little ones and my bakfiets (about 10 km) to get some fresh fruit and vegetables. Thursday's is market day close by and I love to shop there. This time they had lovely cherries and a hug watermelon. There are no pics, but trust me, delicious!
 
 I love to feel, that my waist became a little smaller. Just a little, but I can close my pants better. That again gives me a good feeling. It is just a slight difference, but I can wear no one pair I have not worn for years.
 
Again no photos from our dinner which was Pagani fish with vegetables, left over noodles and a big salat. The children loved it so very much, that all those little and big fish fillets were gone so very quick.
 
It is more difficult for me to find dinner, that everybody will like. If I make other things like today's noodles. It is hard for me not to eat them, today I did fine, what will be tomorrow?
 
Happy 19 Day's to do

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen