Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Day 13

Summerstart! Finally the sun is out since some couple days. For breakfast I had again some Amaranth which was the last time, it is gone and I can't get it here.


I wanted to run so badly today, but my foot is still not good. So no sport for me, my bike was used by some other siblings as the Wii too. A day of rest after yesterday also fine.
I had to run some errands with my husband and son and so we where gone most of the day. I had some fruit for lunch, because for dinner we very invited and a Gala and so I know that I will eat very different than I should.
 
I did quite fine. Chose fish and vegetables a little of potatoes, water to drink and enjoy the show which was so very lovely and made me so happy. So happy that I even had some mousse de chocolate and a caffeine free coffee afterwards.
 
This is who I am, if I am taking away by something and feel extremely good, or bad, I love, or need, to have a special treat. It was small though and I felt fine.

Happy 17 Day's to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen