Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Day 5

is not my day. I am not doing bad, but I do not feel full of energie. Do you also have that sometimes? I am very sure! :)

Breakfast was the left overs from yesterdays dinner, which was good and filled my tummy. But as I was some how feeling lost in myself I thought about food quiet much.
 
I had the desire to sport. Sometimes my body is just asking for it, but I had no chance. For lunchtime I had to be in school, so I took my bakfiets again, that did not seem to be enough.

For lunch I had some corn waffles again, with tomato, cheese and ham. And of course water, water, water and again water.



The whole afternoon was somehow hard for me. I wanted something, but what? I ate strawberries and an apple, drank again. Worked in my household and still I did not feel better. My youngest son asked for chocolate and so I gave him a piece of dark chocolate. After I took a small piece and celebrated that sweetness, I felt better and was ready to go on.
 
Dinner was a big salad with all sort of vegetables and tuna for me. My family had spaghetti bolognese. I was very happy with my salad and  felt fine again.


Tomorrow is always fresh!

Happy 25 Day's to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen