Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014

Day 1

I have to admit, I did not know in what I am put myself as I told a friend of mine to join her Facebook group of women to live a more healthy life. 
 
Yesterday was my Day 1 and I was not prepared at all. We had a public holiday in the Netherlands and a picnic was planned. But I did good, not as good as I could have done but good.
 
I started the day to take measurements, so I can follow my path. Honestly that was not easy. Of course I know my short comings, but to write them down does something to me. I do not feel comfortable but I share them with you. See yourself!



I had brunch, not breakfast or lunch and I loved to choose different salades from the buffet. I took twice to be completly honest. With all the water during the day I was full, so full that for dinner I chose to eat 3 little slices of my whole weat home made bread with liver pate on it.


This is my water bottle that I will use for I while I need to drink. To find out how much I should drink with the information that I got, was not easy for me. I never calculated like that. Drink half your weight in ounces?


73 kg are 160lbs that is 80oz and that is 2,37l water per day.

My sportly activities were today: Taking a walk barefoot in the sand of the "Loonse en Drunense Duinen" and I took a ride with my "bakfiets" to get some groceries.

Happy 29 Day's to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen