Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Day 7

Sunday is always a day to relax, even for me. I love to relax in the afternoon! This Day was Fathers Day, so he chose dinner and was celebrated.

Sunday's I almost never have breakfast. To get ready, my kids and everything else that I need for church is always a challenge for me. It does not matter how early I get up and ready. Sometimes I will have a shake, but I run out of it and so nothing but water, water, water.
 
I am doing pretty good on my water and I am start to feel the difference. First I hesitated with the amount of a little more than 2 liters, but know I even reach 3 at some days and feel good with it.
 
Lunch was quick as I was than truly hungry. So I had some rice waffles, ham, cheese, tomatoes and cherry tea. My oldest daughter told me as we ate together, that she also would like to eat healthier and to have a sort of commitment to it. I was listening and smiling. What a great girl I thought. What a big challenge for her as a teenager to eat healthy, she does not like healthy. When I come home from shopping with at least 3 bags of grocery, her comment is :" Mom, we have nothing to eat!" "Did you really shop?"
 
She started right away with dinner, but saw quickley that she has to change her view of "Food"!
 
So my husband wanted special indonesian food, that I had to get. I am not raced with indonesian food and it is a little hard to make, so I went to his favorite restaurant to get some lovely stuff. For the boys I had to get french fries and dutch croquette.

But what did I had for dinner?



I chose to have couscous with couchette, chicken and coconut milk. It was delicious!


Marie-Louise smelt the fries and fell for them, tomorrow is a new day!

That is something I keep in mind for myself in everything that I do. If I fail, I can start again. Every single minute of the day. I do not need to be ashamed, as long I keep on going!

Couscous with couchette, is truly very yummy. Try it!

Happy 23 Day's to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen