Sonntag, 3. August 2014

hCG Day 15

I realized in the morning, that I am counting my days wrong. So I have from today on 8 more days to go, to finish my 21 days of 500 kcal.

As I could not weigh myself, these are my morning-measurements.


Today was again a birthday, there are so many parties in our house in the month of July!


It was very difficult to eat what I am supposed to eat, because Meneer van Duin made his special lasagna again. I compensated with aubergine,  courgette and meat. Yummy and healthy, but not the same. I LOVE the lasagna from my husband, the best ever!



And of course I made a cake and I had to try a little piece and took also a bite from our dessert,
ice-cream.

 
 
Our Wii got fixed again, so I can weigh myself. I am a little anxious what I will see. Will it be good, or not? It should be good, I am feeling good and I can wear most of my "old" before "Pünktchen-pregnancy" again and there we talk about 2009.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen