Sonntag, 3. August 2014

hCG Day 17

Yes, yes, yes look what I saw this morning!


Two days ago, I chatted with my youngest sister about my measurements and she said laughing: " I need to watch out, to keep up with you!" Watch out little sis!
 
How can my lunch be different than salad? Today it was, because I used red beets out of my friends garden to make a delicious salad. My fingers where red, Mhmm!



Swimming again! I am such a lucky girl. I could even swim for long, because my little "Sommerbaby" was sleeping! I had delicious tomatoes from the garden and blackberries. I think they are not allowed, but I did not care!
 
For dinner I had lots of salad, who could have quest anything else and aubergine, with tomatoes and ham. Mhmm. The rest of my family has tortellini filled with mushrooms, yes I would have also liked that a lot.

 
Now I have to confess, I had some cake again, the birthday cake and I loved it! I should not have, but I did!
We will see......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen