Sonntag, 3. August 2014

hCG Day 18

After "sinning" yesterday I was surprised about my weight this morning. It was good, If I had not sinned better, but good for me. I am getting a little tired. I do not know how people keep on going with much more weight to loose. I had a very nice chat yesterday evening with an old school friend of mine. She wanted to know more about what I am doing and if she could do it too. I am sure she can. We will see, if she gives it a try!
 
Salad for lunch and a lot to do. We are leaving for vacation soon, so there is a lot to do. I am a little worried to do fine, away from here, the routing and being in the middle of my childhood-food. I love hungarian-food, it is quiet heavy like austrian. When I think about hungarian bread, oh, I should stop right now.
 
I decided in the morning already, that I will eat tonights Meneer van Duin's lasagna for dinner. We had guests again and I wanted so badly a piece without feeling BAD! It was wonderful! Thank you Darling! Will not like my weight tomorrow :)
 
I do not know if I will be able to blog on vacation. So we will see, how things are going!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen