Sonntag, 3. August 2014

hCG Day 16

Yes, yes, yes, my weight is good! For me surprisingly good!
 
I got the chance to swim again today and also to eat salad again and again and again. I am so thankful that it is summer and that I like salad! If it would be wintertime, I would not really know what to eat. Throughout all the past circumstances I totally forgot to get the new hCG cooking book!
 
As I had lots of errands to run in the morning, with 3 of my 5 children and my bakfiets, I decided to have apples. Apples give me a lot energy and I have the feeling I am truly eating. I like apples!
 
It was very hot today and so we went swimming in the afternoon at a friend's place with a pool. Lovely!
 
 
I feel so very different in water and I like to see, that my body is changing. I am actually so amazed that this hCG diet truly works! It does and I am doing it! I just wonder again and again, if I would nt have these little sins, how much further I could be. At the other hand, so many things happened in these 16 days, if I would not be in my project, than I would have probably gained weight. If things are stressing me out, I usually compensate with food, sweets etc.
 
For dinner I only had a little piece of meat and left to visit my dear friends that are still grieving over their child's death. I brought some Austrian Apfelstrudel, but did not eat a single piece. Yeah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen